Miranda who was inspired by this site. I've always thought this looked like a fun project, but it took me until May to actually whip out my camera on the 12th. I may just do it again next month.
A Day in My Life: (un-chronologically)
01. Lilies from Mom's Day opened today. Thats what I love about them. They take a few days to strut their stuff. It's always a welcome surprise.
02. Cute little toesies. These digits receive thousands of kisses a day.
03. Papa! My daddy arrived from Hawaii.
04. Meet my dog, Maggie. She's a character and enjoying the sunshine.
05. Rows of pretty buttons. Spent some time organizing the colorful buttons I inherited from my grandma in cute little IKEA spice jars.
06. Dad shot this picture of me and sleeping Baby D per Great-Grandma's request. I'm not sure why I keep posting my unmakeuped self on the internet. Maybe because pictures of me a few and far between. (I think about 6 were taken of me in 2009.)
07. Crazy son received a black eye from doing a daring stunt. He is very proud. I keep catching him smiling at his reflection in the bathroom mirror.
08. Proofs! Went into the office to review the July issue of CARDS. It is a fabulous issue!
09. Bought some fabric at IKEA. Actually, they are dishtowels, but I am going to use them to sew something else. Maybe a bag?
10. Stopped into Michaels. Looking for something that wasn't there. Bummer.
11. My princess. She is really into dressing herself. Wish you could see the whole ensemble because it is a sight to behold!
12. Came home from work to find a fajita dinner prepared by my husband. What a sweet surprise. Delish too!
© 2015 Hannah C. All rights reserved.