Book Challenge.09 November 2010
Last month, I decided to issue myself a book challenge. I wanted to average 5 books a month for a year. So far, so good. I hope I can keep it up! I'll be keeping track of my read books RIGHT HERE.
Would you like to join in? Please do! You don't need to read 5 books a month like me. Maybe 1 book a month is challenge enough for your hectic life. Or...maybe you are such a speedy reader that anything less than 10 books a month would be a piece of cake. Challenge yourself. And don't forget to let me know what you are reading. I'd love some excellent book suggestions.
I track my books pretty well on one of my favorite sites: Goodreads. You can check out what I'm reading on my profile. (If you haven't discovered the joy of Goodreads, you really need to check it out! I've found so many good books because of friends' suggestions. It's a gem of a site!)
So far I've read:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (10.4.10)
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (10.8.10)
3. These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner (10.13.10)
4. Atonement by Ian McEwan (10.20.10)
5. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (10.26.10)
6. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (11.2.10)
7. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (11.6.10)
8. Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson (11.9.10)
EDITED TO ADD: I had a couple people request that I create a Goodreads Group for the challenge. You can join in the fun HERE. So excited to share books with you!