I'm not a bow mom.
When my daughter was a baby, she was completely bald, and she had a mom who didn't believe in bows. (Poor thing...) I thought she was pretty enough without them, and I didn't want anything to detract from her blue-blue eyes. (Check her baby-picture out in this post. She was a beauty! That was taken at Hilary's wedding. I didn't even have a bow on that special occasion!)
But now my little girl is feeling deprived. Apparently, she is "the only one at school without flowers in her hair!" Something had to be done about that!
So we made some cute little bows., and here's how we did it:
2. Fold 4 of the circles in half and overlap them on each other to make a circle.
3. Sew them together. (See!? This is a project that still looks good with messy stitches. Anyone can do this!)
5. Secure each one to the center of the circle made in #3.
6. Admire your cute little flower ball thingy.
8. Attach the leaves to the bottom of your cute little flower.
9. Sew to a clip and clip to hair.
***Would make a darling pin, bag ornament or headband. (Imagine three of these together, attached to a headband. Yes, that would be adorable. May make one for myself in yellow.)
Let me know if you use this tutorial! I'd love to see what you make.
© 2015 Hannah C. All rights reserved.