Twelve Things: February.13 February 2011
02. Grocery shopping. I usually love it, but it transforms into a hideous chore when you are carting 3 little ones along.
03. Returning beloved library books.
04. Walmart. On a Saturday. With a gigantic shopping list. And three kids. NOT. SMART. (But a seriously beautiful day. Almost warm. Spring is around the corner. I can feel it!)
05. Sweet E helping me make a valentine tradition: sugar cookies.
06. Darling son decorating the sugar cookies. (I just want to report that I did NOT cheat on my sugar fast. Although I wanted to really, really badly.)
07. Our favorite treat. From jar to spoon to mouth. Honey roasted peanut butter. Daughter says it "tastes like candy." (***Edited to add: I've had a couple questions about this already. No, I don't eat this while on a sugar fast. Too much sugar. Sigh...)
08. Book on tape while doing chores. Currently listening to "Screwtape Letters" and LOVING it.
09. SweetTart conversation hearts. Way better than the originals.
10. Pizza night. Husband's turn to pick toppings. (Are you making fun of my pizza shaping skills? I have none. None at all.)
11. New mini purse for upcoming trip. (It is only 4 x 8 inches. I wanted a purse that would only hold a few necessities. I don't want to be lugging much around where we are going.) I love this new beauty. Went to Target with a brown purse in mind and came home with apple green. What can I say? I love color...
12. Ended the night watching the Auschwitz doc. Very interesting. And depressing. And creepy. I made my husband stay up with me and watch a little SNL so I wouldn't have nightmares about it. Going to watch part 2 of the doc tonight.
Want to document your 12th, too? Information can be found here. (Thanks to Miranda who inspired me to participate.)