Image from here. It's been my motto for the past couple days.
• The most commonly asked questions for me on Formspring are about photography and makeup. I think it is funny since I don't often post about either. I've decided to dedicate next week to all things beauty. Will be using some unanswered questions in Formspring as inspirations for posts. (If you have any questions, you can ask me, anonymously or not, over there.)
• My son, who has been walking for months, FINALLY decided to make it his primary mode of transportation. I love the Frankenstein stance. Pictures to come! It's too cute not to share.
• I needed a new headshot for *something* very exciting. I'll post all about it in a couple months. (I hate when bloggers do that, too. So sorry for the teaser, but I wanted to share my excitement.)
• I actually sorta-kinda like the headshot my husband took of me in our front yard. That NEVER happens.
• Why, yes. That is grass. Our snow is almost melted. It's about time.
• I needed to vent yesterday. The good ol' journal came to the rescue. I'd forgotten how cathartic writing your feelings out on paper can be.
The journal regained it's prominent location on my nightstand; we are going to be spending a lot more time together.
• I've been thinking a lot about words. How they can cut someone down or raise someone up. I've decided that there is no room for sarcasm or mean people in my life. I've also decided that I need to be aware of my own use of words. I only want to say things that are uplifting and loving.
• I've also decided that chatting online can really stink. Too easy to be misinterpreted.
• Sorry for the bit of silence on this blog of mine. The mini-break was unintentional. Life got in the way. And honestly, I just didn't feel like blogging. I've been a little down in the dumps over a silly, little thing. I'm not sure why I let it affect me so.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Next week will be fun.